Design fire safety systems
Fire Safety Section is one of the major parts of a design specification for any project. The most precious that we have – life and health as well as our valuable property, equipment, and tools, depend on the quality of project design works.
ASPT Spetsavtomatika Company has been designing Fire Safety Systems for over 25 years. Our design engineers have numerous high-profile projects in their portfolio:
- Phosagro ammonia manufacturing plant
- Angstrem-T microprocessor manufacturing plant
- Unikmash compressors station
- Magadan and Krasnoyarsk Air Terminals
- Aeroflot Data Center in Sheremetyevo-2
- Data Center Avantage (the largest in Europe)
- Data Center of North-Caucasus University
- Data Center of Immigration State Agency in Novosibirsk
- Data Center of Uafanet Company
- Modular Data Centers
- Shopping Malls in Moscow: Aviapark, Polezhaevskiy, Leroy Merlin, IKEA, ОBI
- Football Arenas in Rostov and Kaliningrad
- Moscow City skyscrapers
- Pushkin Museum
- State projects: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, National Audit Office, Central Bank, Federal State Reserve Agency
- Tatarstan Cabinet Council archives
- Patriot Park in Kubinka (Ministry of Defense Project)
- Different projects for major oil-and-gas companies: Tatneft, Rosneft, Gazprom
- State-owned Dagomys Hotel
A broad range of fire protection procedures is needed for providing normal operation of any facility as well as timely prevention, notification, and extinguishing of the fire.
Fire protection procedures include:
- Special Engineering Specifications
- Fire Safety Procedures
- Automatic Control and Monitoring System
- Automatic Fire Detection and Notification System
- Automatic Fire Warning and Evacuation System
- In-house Fire Water System
- Sprinkler Fire Suppression Systems
- Gas Fire Suppression Systems
- Dry Chemicals Fire Suppression Systems
- Foam Fire Suppression Systems
- Telecommunication Systems
- Automatic Smoke Control System
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Fire Protection of Constructions
* In case present construction project design specifications lack or miss important safety requirements, Special Engineering Specifications have to be developed.
Requirements for Fire Safety Procedures are defined by Government Resolution# 87 dated 16 of February 2008 Part 9 Fire Safety Procedures.
ASPT Spetsavtomatika boasts profound experience and high-level expertise in developing Fire Safety Projects. Our engineers constantly work on increasing their level of proficiency and study the most advanced fire protection equipment of major world manufacturers.
We supply equipment of the following manufacturers:
- Bolid, Rubezh, Effes
- Honeywell, Esser, FCI Gamewell, Siemens, Bosch, Shrack Seconet
- Inter-M, TOA, System Sensor, Apollo, Beward, SAFE
- Globe Fire Sprinklers, Viking, Tyco, PA Spetsavtomatika Biysk
- ASPT Spetsavtomatika, Epotos, Eternis
ASPT Spetsavtomatika performs design works basis Certificate authorization for design for developing special design specifications on fire safety dated 12.28.2011 with no limitations.